Are you selling or promoting while maximizing corporate supplier diversity programs? While the majority of your time is spent promoting your business it all ends with making the sale and it begins with identifying your ideal client. Are they Corporate, Commercial or Consumer? Decide! What industry are you focusing on? Remember, “pick a niche and get rich”.
If you are targeting the corporate marketplace do you know who buys what you sell and how they buy it? What does your ideal client sell, manufacture, etc.? Who are their customers?
Your products and services are meant to help your ideal client serve their customers. Do you think about this perspective as you prepare your marketing materials and determine your value proposition? How do you build your client’s value proposition to their customers into your elevator pitch?
- Study your prospects website
- Read up on the commodities and services your ideal client procures and all other relevant vendor information.
- Read their their Supplier diversity program webpage in entirety and follow the instructions:
- The diversity certifications they accept;
- Determine which of their preferred certifications you qualify for;
- What certifications you already have;
- What events they attend;
- Which awards they have won for their supplier diversity program;
Which supplier diversity organizations they support?
Are you looking for someone to help you tackle new ideas, provide advice, counsel, direction, information, government contracting and supplier diversity program navigation, inspiration and encouragement? Look no further; schedule a connection meeting with me.
Are you looking for someone to help you tackle new ideas, provide advice, counsel, direction, information, navigation, inspiration and encouragement? Look no further – schedule a “Connection Meeting” with me.