NJ Convention & Expo Center, Edison
May 28, 2019 — 4-8pm (open to the public)
May 29, 2019 – 8am-1pm (high school juniors/school groups only)
Through the tremendous collaboration of industry associations and their labor partners, the CICD Committee is pleased to announce Construction Industry Career Day 2019! SAVE THE DATES: REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JANUARY 1, 2019
This two-day event showcases the construction industry’s educational opportunities and occupations, while providing participants with hands-on activities within many of the trades.
Tuesday, May 28th from 4pm-8pm is open to the public and welcomes veterans, underemployed, unemployed, students, parents and those looking for a new career.
Wednesday, May 29th from 8am-1pm is reserved for High School Students. We strongly recommend bringing Juniors. REGISTRATION FOR WEDNESDAY WILL CLOSE AT 4PM ON FRIDAY APRIL 26, 2019 or AT CAPACITY OF 2,000
Career Exploration is vital for students and others looking to make informed decisions about their career and education options. This event will provide all who attend with sufficient information regarding construction career options, educational requirements, stackable and transferable credentials, wage progressions and in some cases college credits.
As always, there is no cost to attend.
Note: Both days will include hands-on demonstrations from New Jersey’s construction trades, as well as display booths for colleges, trade associations, federal and state agencies. Average time spent at CICD is two hours.
Construction Industry Career Day – TUESDAY’S EVENT
Construction Industry Career Day May 28, 2019/ 4-8pm NJ Convention & Expo Center Edison, New Jersey
• If you are attending as an individual on Tuesday, ONLY complete the personal information. (this includes high school students attending with a parent/guardian)
• There is no charge for admission.
• For those coming as part of a school-sponsored trip:
o Due to the nature of the event, any unsupervised/unruly group will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
o One chaperone for every ten students is required.
o Only one school representative needs to complete the information below (the personal information can be your school information).
Tuesday’s program is opened to high schools, community groups and the public. There is no requirement on your length of stay. However, the average time spent at CICD is two hours.
Date: May 28, 2019
Construction Industry Career Day – WEDNESDAY’S EVENT: JUST JUNIORS!
Construction Industry Career Day
May 29, 2019: 8am -1pm
NJ Convention & Expo Center, Edison, New Jersey
• All forms must contain a contact person.
• Students must be registered as a group. Individual registrations will not be accepted for
• A minimum of one chaperone for every ten students is required.
• In early May, confirmation tickets will be sent for each student/chaperone to the contact person on this registration form and must be presented at the event. Snacks will be provided on Wednesday.
• There is no charge for admission. There is no requirement on your length of stay. However, the average time spent at CICD is two hours.
• Due to the nature of the event, any unsupervised/unruly group will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
*Wednesday is limited to 11th grade students. You may bring Sophomores that would benefit from the program. Tuesday night, May 28, 2019, from 4-8pm is opened to high school students, community groups and the general public. Please encourage your Seniors to attend with a parent/guardian.
PLEASE HIT SUBMIT ONCE – YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED REPLY TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED THAT YOUR REGISTRATION WAS RECEIVED.
REGISTRATION FOR WEDNESDAY WILL CLOSE AT 4PM ON FRIDAY APRIL 26, 2019 or WHEN WE HAVE REACHED OUR CAPACITY OF 2,000
Date: May 29, 2019